proposal: mailing list reorganization

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 10 19:56:33 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 14:48, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > Not to this level of detail.
> > And I care about this level of detail, because that's where we have
> > subtle variations right now.
>
> You realize that it'll break any existing filters if we go off renaming
> things right?

Not to mention that one can't really easily "rename" a list.  Most often it is
close one list, open a new one, mass subscribe.  Its that last step that gets
our IS in a tiff, as mass subscribing without end user consent is tatamount
to spam, and we REALLY don't want to be a spam company.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora