Fedora Server Spin

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Jan 12 00:04:04 UTC 2007

On Thursday 11 January 2007 17:33, David Lutterkort wrote:
> I created an initial skeleton list of packages[1] for the Fedora Serevr
> spin [2]. The list was generated by looking at all the packages ('server
> packages') in current Core and Extras Rawhide that own a file
> in /etc/rc.d/init.d or /etc/init.d.

> Anybody interested in Fedora Server should have a look at the package
> list and let me know if they think a package should be classified
> differently; for the Maybe group, I'd appreciate comments on whether the
> packages should be included or not (e.g., should FSS support dynamic DNS
> and include the various clients for dyndns.org etc. ?)

While not in yet I would like to see Fedora Directory server in the list.  All
its deps are now in  and i expect to have a package for review up by the
middle of next week.  It is one of the Features  that I want to make sure is
added for F7

--
 ,-._|\    Dennis Gilmore, RHCE
/Aussie\   Proud Australian