Re: Fedora Server Spin

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 19:27 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Also selfishly, I would like to see the noip ddns client as part of
> the server cd.

Is that a separate client or would one of the other ddns clients do ? It
has to be packaged for Fedora before we can talk about it here ;)

As I said, I am on the fence for DDNS with this, but since the clients
are really small and don't seem to pull in anything outrageous,
including them shouldn't be a big deal

David