rawhide report: 20070117 changes

Tomasz Kłoczko kloczek at zie.pg.gda.pl
Wed Jan 17 19:08:24 UTC 2007

Dnia 17-01-2007, śro o godzinie 19:44 +0100, Matthias Saou napisał(a):
[..]
> This is exactly what the added "_html" on the first "rm" line takes
> care of.

Sorry. You are right :)
Personalny I dislike any spec file with "non-standard" skeleton because
for me allways %install begin like:

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

is element of standard spec skeleton as same like:

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

Usually I'm not looking on first line of %install and this why I'm omit
this ;-)

BTW: spec file in biggest FC package for openoffice.org isn't
--short-circuit compliant because %install depends on prelink hacks in %
build.
Probably best prevention for maintain this kind hacks will be change in
system macros from current:

%__spec_install_pre     %{___build_pre}

to:

%__spec_install_pre \