Re: plans for long term support releases?

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:10:14 +0100, Ola Thoresen wrote:

> But i really do not look forward to the upgrades from RHEL4 to RHEL5,
> where we get 5 years of upgrades in one go.

hmmm, but I don't think upgrades between major RHEL releases are
supported?  At least not officially AFAIUI.

As far as documenting changes between releases... I've thought the
RELEASE-NOTES for the past two releases have been better than good.  In
fact really good.  I'm sure contributions of scripts to ease migration
between Core releases would be accepted graciously. :)