Re: Support for mysql++ in Fedora?

On Friday 19 January 2007 10:20am, Bruce Keats wrote:
> I am willing to do get it into the extras, but I am new to Fedora's
> packaging guidelines.  Are they documented somewhere?

On the [ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors ] page that Peter
referenced, is a link to the Packaging Guidelines page, which is [
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines ].

[snip]
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont gurulabs com>
Senior Instructor

NOTE:  All messages from this email address should be digitally signed with my
       0xDC0DD409 GPG key. It is available on the pgp.mit.edu keyserver as
       well as other keyservers that sync with MIT's.