Re: Fedora Tracker is in need of a new home

Since a few people have asked what kind of resource usage tracker has...

The update script, which indexes xml metadata from the repos and uses
it to update the database, was using about 350M of ram and 20%cpu on a
quad 2.4ghz system the last time I checked. Improving efficiency is a
top priority for me, but job-work doesn't leave me much time nowadays,
so assume those reqs at least for the near future.

--Brad