expat 2.0 ?

Hi,

I noticed when trying out the pre-built binaries for Chandler that
Fedora still ships expat-1.95.8, while 2.0.0 has been out since
January 2006. Is there a reason for this? I could not find any mention
of this in the mailing list archive, but I apologise if this has been
discussed before.

On a slightly unrelated note, FLAC has also not been updated (bz #222946)

Regards,

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
               -- Christopher Morley