Re: dkms for fc7?

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

The real long term solution IMHO can only be: get all kernel modules
into the upstream kernel. ;-) We IMHO should cooperate with at least
Opensuse and Ubuntu to put more pressure on the driver developers by not
including them in our

There is a assumption here that these distributions have the desire to push modules and patches upstream strongly. I wouldnt bet on it.

Rahul