dkms for fc7?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Mon Jan 22 16:10:34 UTC 2007

Jeremy Katz wrote :

> Heck, why don't we also stop packaging perl modules as RPMs.  I mean,
> there's CPAN, right?  And there's now the cheeseshop + setuptools for
> python.

Well, we just don't push out a new perl version to the released updates
every few weeks :-)
If the Fedora kernel never got updated, and only got bugfixes, then
maybe kernel module packages would work well enough with weak symbols
and such... but it would mean just too much wasted effort.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) - Linux kernel 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6
Load : 0.16 0.13 0.14