kernel versionning problem

I sent this message to fedora-list redhat com but i had no reaction so i
try also the devel one because i find this is problem we have to solve
for the core and extras merge, no ?

I'm tired to have problems with rt2500 driver at each new fedora kernel
release because the versionning seems to not follow standards :
http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2965

What do you think about this ?

Someone have similar problems with other modules ?

Eric