Re: kernel-xen-2.6? (was: Re: rawhide report: 20070125 changes)

The kernel-xen package is a quick hack to get xen possibly working for Test1.
We still want to get it working in our main kernel, but ran out of runway for
test1.  It is not going to stay around for long, nor should any kmods be
built against it or any policy around it.  We were only caring about the
output, to get a kernel-xen variant.

Phew. I was just wondering how to deal with it...