Re: Anaconda ignores version-specific kernel dependencies

On 1/30/07, Dave Jones <davej redhat com> wrote:
I've no idea what arora is, but is there some particular reason why
these modules aren't being pushed upstream ?

Arora is basically a dummy package whose sole purpose in life is to
Require all the other packages we need on our development machines.
This lets us configure a vanilla Fedora box for our environment just
by yum installing Arora.

The kernel module in question is the closed-source QEMU Accelerator
(kqemu) module: http://qemu.org/qemu-accel.html .

--Ed