Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-06-28

Brian Pepple wrote:

For full IRC log:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meeting-20070628

I would appreciate if FESCo or anyone interested look at and commented about the suitability of this as I requested earlier.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-June/msg00308.html

During Fedora 7 time frame the FESCo decision to not to rebuilds was just for the release in part because it was late during the release cycle and the decision whether we wanted to do rebuilds every cycle or not going further was not supposed to be happening earlier this time. Just a reminder again.

Also in fedora-maintainers I posted a mail about wiki naming long back and as FESCo using the Extras name space for posting the meeting minutes or agenda isn't suitable anymore, it has to decide and move it to a new location.

Rahul