Re: perl-devel will be removed from the f8 buildroots

On Saturday 30 June 2007 18:02:18 Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:
> Right now we don't have an easy way to pull all the perl core modules
> into he build system.

Perhaps you missed the sarcasm.  Saying "we don't have an easy way to pull all
the perl core modules in" sounds to me like "we don't want to figure out what
perl modules we're actually using and ask for them, we'd rather everything be
there and not care.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora