Re: FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-06-28

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Sunday 01 July 2007 10:03:20 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
During Fedora 7 time frame the FESCo decision to not to rebuilds was
just for the release in part because it was late during the release
cycle and the decision whether we wanted to do rebuilds every cycle or
not going further was not supposed to be happening earlier this time.
Just a reminder again.

And I'm reminding you again that /if/ we do a rebuild, it will be coordinated with the tools team if they have any features up coming that would take advantage of a rebuild.

You are stating your view point which is well known by now but the last time I asked for a decision on this, it was decided against by FESCo just for Fedora 7 release. FESCo has so far not made a decision about mass rebuilds in general afaik.

Rahul