Re: Inaccuracy of smolt i586 count - was 586 kernels.

Axel Thimm wrote:

BTW I registered some RHEL boxes and they don't show up in "OS" stats.

There's a limit at the end of some of those queries (like OS). We're working on caching the queries so we can enable the full stats again (and the devices page) that works just about ready, expect it in the next week or so.

   -Mike