Re: RFE: Use generic names in packages

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Ralf Corsepius wrote:

Rahul, you are wasting our time, by having made an issue from a
non-issue. Users aren't as dumb as you seem to think.

You got to stop assuming what I think of users. If you consider merely asking for comments wasting time you are free to ignore this thread and let people who have constructive suggestions participate. Thanks.

And if people ignore a thread, then people assume there are no objections and proceed further. Don't discourage criticism.

Criticism is fine when it is productive.  Sarcasm is not.

Rahul