Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
I see that the Edit->Repository menu item is not yet implemented till
Pirut 1.3.8. I am going to write one for the offline package
management tool (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DebarshiRay/rum) I am
making for this year's Summer of Code
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SummerOfCode/2007/DebarshiRay).

Do you already have some plans or suggestions in mind regarding the
design and/or functionality of Edit->Repository that I can base my
work on? Otherwise I can create one which will benefit both Pirut and
my application.

Thanks,
Debarshi
I have also created a 'system-config-repositories' tool to edit repositories, feel free to use any code you like.

http://tim.yum-extender.org/blog/2007/02/12/yum-repository-configuration-tool/

http://yumex.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/yumex/trunk/system-config-repo/

Tim