Re: Plan for Today's (20070702) Release Engineering meeting

Hans de Goede wrote, at 07/03/2007 02:40 AM +9:00:
Jesse Keating wrote:
Below you will find a list of topics that we'd like to go over in the next RelEng meeting that is scheduled for Today, Monday at 1700 UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

You want something to be discussed?

May I suggest adding:
/topic RELENG-Meeting - Automatic promotion of updates from updates-testing

Also I want to have this issue discussed again.

Currently I see one package
* which stays in updates-testing for more than 3 weeks
* several people reported on Japanese Fedora BBS that the updates-testing
 package fixed the issues they had been meeting and they wanted to have
 the package pushed to stable
* even I requested the maintainer to push to stable
Current state is unpleasant to me.

Mamoru