Re: Package requests: python-egenix-mxdatetime and python-urwid

Ruben Kerkhof wrote:

On 2-jul-2007, at 17:12, Gerry Reno wrote:

I would like to request that the following packages be added to Fedora:

python-egenix-mxdatetime # or alternatively egenix mx base
python-urwid

Please add them to the wishlist at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList

Ruben

Could someone with edit privileges please add these packages to the wiki wishlist. I don't have any way to edit the page or the time to figure out how to get through the signup process right now.

Thanks,
Gerry