Re: Headsup: cegui and ogre soname changing update to hit F7-updates soonish

Ian Chapman wrote:
Hans de Goede wrote:

Ian Chapman has already updated cegui from 0.4.x to 0.5.x, which is necessary for the new ogre. The new cegui is available in updates-testing. ogre and chess (the only ogre dependend package in Fedora afaik) will get updated soon too.

I will also push the new cegui for FC6 once the new ogre has been released Hans. I believe the dependancies on it are the same, chess and ogre.

Hmm, I'm not so sure if thats a good plan. I don't like breaking soname's, no F-7 is still somewhat new. But FC-6 is by Fedora standards now proven and trusted, should we go breaking soname's there?

Regards,

Hans