Re: Headsup: cegui and ogre soname changing update to hit F7-updates soonish

Hans de Goede wrote:

I agree the stack within Fedora is small, I'm afraid however that people might have manually installed packages depending on this, and I don't want to cause breakage to those. I must admit chances of this happening are small though.

Yes I agree that is a concern but I also feel in the few scenarios where this is the case, the same user would be capable of manually installing an updated version.

So if there is a strong desire to upgrade for FC-6 too, then I can live with that.

Well it's partly for selfish reasons because I'd find it convenient :-) But also I had a BZ request for the new version because the one that was shipping was too old. So if you can live with it, I'll go ahead.

--
Ian Chapman.