Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories

Then the tricky part is likely to be doing the config reading/writing in
a way that's not lossy.  repoman actually has a good start on some of
this, but it'd be nice to actually work towards getting that code into
yum itself so that every tool doesn't have to re-invent those bits.

that's fine - provided we aren't pulling in the gui portion of repoman.
I have no interest in dragging along gtk bits in/around yum.

I think Jeremy was taking about an interface, similar to
Repository.enable/disable and RepoStorage.enableRepo/disableRepo,
which will do the file handling.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--