Re: Compiz Fusion?

On 7/3/07, dragoran <drago01 gmail com> wrote:
Hikaru Amano wrote:
> back to topic ,
>
> I just rewrote desktop-effects in .py to make use compizconfig-python ..
>
> attached them together with this email ..

attached a version with the error dialog (left the nvidia stuff for now).
whats still mising is support for gettext (translations)

Nice!. Thanx ! :D

the timeout dialog is now working (might be buggy though) .. attached
together the tarball

On 7/3/07, Alphonse Van Assche <alcapcom gmail com> wrote:
Nice!, I have just see a little error, the path of the mesa libGL
provided by the fglrx package is /usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so.1.2 instead of
/usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so.1.2.xlibmesa.

Issit? .. the howto post in opencompositing.org forum states
/usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so.1.2.xlibmesa.

http://forums.opencompositing.org/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=758#p6439

hurm ..
I wonder where are krh and jwilson .. I wonder if I'm doing stuff correctly ..

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru