Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

On 7/3/07, Laurent Rineau <laurent rineau__fedora normalesup org> wrote:
On Tuesday 03 July 2007 15:44:19 Gerry Reno wrote:
> Hi Valent,
>   I have to agree with the decision to drop beagle as default.  On my
> desktop I have many thousands of files and documents that I would like
> beagle to catalog but it was consuming huge amount of system resource
> when it was running trying to do this.

+1

Show me the money! Or put you money where your mouth is. Or any other
slogan fits here nicely.

Show us exactly where you have issues with beagle and with which files
and help us all fix these bugs. Complaining only doesn't help anybody.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241