Re: how do I continue using rawhide?

On 7/3/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
I had fedora 7 test 4 (rawhide) installed. When Fedora 7 was released
my yum repositories updated them selves to official Fedora 7 yum
repos.

How do I continue using rawhide? Are this now FC8 rpms?

This all is really confusing for me so please clarify it for me or
just point me in the right direction with a few wiki links or some
articles.

yum --enablerepo=development  update