Re: Compiz Fusion?

Hikaru Amano a écrit :
> Issit? .. the howto post in opencompositing.org forum states
> /usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so.1.2.xlibmesa.
>
> http://forums.opencompositing.org/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=758#p6439

I have see that there too but on my box LibGL* files don't contain
.xlibmesa extension. To be sure, I have build the RPM packages from the
ATI installer and no trace of this extension there too, so the libGL
with this extension come probably from packages for another distrib.

rpm -qlp ATI-* | grep -i libgl on the generated package returns:
/usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so.1
/usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so.1.2
/usr/lib/fglrx/libGL.so

Alphonse