Re: Fedora 8 codename suggestion: Infinity

Rahul Sundaram said the following on 07/03/2007 05:53 AM Pacific Time:
Valent Turkovic wrote:
I saw a post for Fedora 8 theme called infinity and it just clicked!
One of Fedora 8 codenames to consider is Infinity. Why? Because number
8 rotated in 90 degrees shows infinity. Simple and clear message.

just my 2c

ps. it is so obvious that probably somebody all ready posted this :)

Codenames aren't decided like this.

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/024oct06/features/rh_speaks/

See

Why does Fedora wait until the last minute to assign the name for a release? Why not name it up front? I didn't see that discussed in the article.

Also looked here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Overview#head-e9609316ab3f0c5957229f75546a1cd8d9535dcc

Thanks,
John