Re: Fedora 8 codename suggestion: Infinity

Rahul Sundaram said the following on 07/03/2007 09:37 AM Pacific Time:
> I answered that when the question was asked by you in fedora-art list.
Did you miss that or wanted to get answers from others too?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-July/msg00003.html

Rahul

It appears I did :)  Sorry, it appears my InboxZero foo has gotten too strong.

http://www.43folders.com/2006/03/14/delete/