Realtek 8185 wireless card

Hi,

Is there an out the box driver for the realtek 8185 wireless chipset
available under rawhide or do I need to use ndiswrapper and some other
magic to get it working?

If I need to use ndiswrapper, is there a way to automate it being found
on boot up so neither I nor my partner have to mess with anything? (I
don't mind messing, but she's an Windows bod and doesn't like messing
with things incase she screws everything up - she still doesn't get that
the only thing she can mess up is her home area - bless ;-p)

TTFN

Paul