Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
Well I understand the original arguments against it which I have been
supportive of but it looks like the tools are converging.  Whatever
advanced features are in Yumex end up being requested against Pirut.

By "it" you refer to Yumex? What were the arguments?

I am referring to merging yumex and pirut. The arguments against that was already described by Tim Lauridsen.

Rahul