Re: rsyslog in f8?

>Would be better to push this into Fedora 7 too I think. Makes it easier
>to transition to a newer version.

The config file format is backwards compatible. So, its not strictly necessary to
change your config or adapt to it. We have the spec files set to obsolete
sysklogd. So, that would have to be different for F7.

In a way, I think its best to put rsyslog in rawhide targeted for f8, and
deprecate sysklogd at the same time. IOW F7 is the end of the line for sysklogd.

-Steve