Re: Pirut: Edit -> Repositories

Rum (The original one, not Debarshi's) did have easy command line
arguments for disabling/enabling repositories in a persistent manner.
They probably have custom code to do this but you might want to take a
look at that.

Thanks for the pointer. The RUM (original one) code looks much more
cleaner to me than Yumex's and is smaller in size too.

Let me see if I can integrate this into the YUM API.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7