Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:13:47 +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> Starting a default browser app is like a roulet - you see an icon but
> you place bets before clicking it and then see what app starts after you
> click it. It should be unambiguous which apps starts from just looking
> at the icon.

this is a taste issue.  I prefer firefox, but others may have a different
preference.  I also prefer to not make things a hassle for those with
different preferences.

Not everything can be one click automagical.

Having firefox as the default is an improvement, but why lock it down for
others?

-Thufir