Re: Massive size increases in certain packages

On Wed, 4 Jul 2007, Hans de Goede wrote:

Paul Nasrat wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 18:00 +0200, Goede, J.W.R. de wrote:

Well,

I can confirm that this does NOT work properly on a recent
rawhide system.

Maybe the problem is that I exclude dirs, and that the size
calculation still dives into the dir, and doesn't see the
files in there as excluded?

Yeah that seems to be the case, can you come up with a simple test spec
reproducer and file in bugzilla please.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Sometime ago we had the above discussion, should I still BZ this, ifso in which BZ, RH or rpm.org?

Paul's on vacation but yeah, please bugzilla. rpm.org doesn't at the moment have it's own bug tracking so just use RH BZ.

	- Panu -