Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

Emmanuel Seyman wrote:
> * Valent Turkovic [04/07/2007 10:45] :
>>>         * Firefox to have it's original icon in gnome panel
>>>
>>> I can only guess this is a licensing issue a-la-iceweasel.
>> Nope. Firefox icon is present on firefox shortcut in gnome menu.
>
> The Firefox icon in the menu launches firefox.
>
> The Web browser icon in the gnome panel lauches htmlview which in turn
> launches whatever your favourite web browser is (the default is firefox
> but that's easily changed) so I'm not sure changing the icon is justified.

I'm sure it's not, but the point was (I think), to have the icon change
under certain circumstances:

1) there is only one browser installed

2) preferences are changed

This way, the icon-change makes sense to me.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip