init script bugs and changes

Harald, I appreciate your dillagence in filing all these bugs, however I think
a change like this needs to go through the Fedora Packaging Committee.
You're asking folks to change content in init scripts when there hasn't been
much / any discussion on the topic.  If we're going to make this policy going
forward, it really needs to be in the packaging guidelines, and approved by
FESCo.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora