Re: init script bugs and changes

Jesse Keating wrote:
Harald, I appreciate your dillagence in filing all these bugs, however I think a change like this needs to go through the Fedora Packaging Committee. You're asking folks to change content in init scripts when there hasn't been much / any discussion on the topic. If we're going to make this policy going forward, it really needs to be in the packaging guidelines, and approved by FESCo.

So where does that leave the receivers of said bugs, I assume we should wait until this has been discussed? Leave the bugs open in the mean time?

Regards,

Hans