Re: Here are some of my ideas for Fedora 8 and Fedora 9

* Valent Turkovic [06/07/2007 09:25] :

> If htmlview is launcher when you click on "Internet Browser" and it
> checks which is the default browser than htmlview icon should also
> change as you change preference in your browsers. That is only thing I
> suggested.
>
> What do you think about that?

I'm more in favour of the icon staying constant regardless of changes in
the user's choice, to be honest. I can easily see a user changing his choice
to test other browers and then not being able to find the icon again because
he has no idea what it looks like now.

Emmanuel