Two competing (?) Swedish hunspell (openoffice.org) dictionaries

I guess I need a native Swedish speaker to take a look at two apparently
competing hunspell/openoffice.org dictionaries, and decide between...

http://sv.speling.org/, i.e
http://sv.speling.org/filer/myspell-sv-1.3.8-6b.tar.gz
and
http://dsso.se/, i.e.
http://hem.bredband.net/dsso1/sv_SE.zip

as to which one we want, currently we use the speling.org one.

Is there a relationship between the two, is one a successor to the
other ? If both are active which one do we want ?

C.