New Infrastructure Ticketing System

The Infrastructure Team has decided to change ticketing systems. The new system is available at:

https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/fedora-infrastructure/report

We'll be continuing to set that site up but tickets can now be filed there. The previous ticketing system (at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/tickets/) turned out to be a bit to heavy for our teams needs. Using a Trac system feels more natural to us and we suspect it will feel more natural to the community as well.

   -Mike