Re: Dependency Hell[F7-x86_64]

Sean Bruno wrote:
I was going to rip NetworkManager out of my machine just now, and yum
went in and found some really nifty dependencies that made me sit up and
take notice.  I can't believe that pidgin and evolution really use NM
libs.  Is this for real?

[sean home-desk ~]$ sudo yum -y remove 'NetworkManager*'

Try

# yum remove NetworkManager and avoid using -y if you don't know the dependency set.

Pidgin and Evolution depends on NetworkManager-glib to check network connectivity and automatically go offline and things like that.

Rahul