Re: Amarok 2.0 - has anybody tried it?

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn <d.jacobfeuerborn <at> conversis.de> writes:
> ERROR   0002: file '/opt/kde4/bin/ksvgtopng' contains an invalid rpath
> '/usr/local/lib' in [/opt/kde4/lib:/usr/local/lib]

You need to disable the RPATH checks for now. There's 2 problems there:
* rpaths in cmake/KDE are all or nothing, if they put in /opt/kde4 ones, they
also put in standard ones,
* the rpath checks don't accept rpaths to paths outside of /usr, which IMHO is
just broken.

This should not be a problem anymore when we can install KDE 4 to /usr (in
Fedora 8).

        Kevin Kofler