Re: rpms/kmenu-gnome/FC-6 kmenu-gnome.spec,1.9,1.10

Dnia 08-07-2007, N o godzinie 02:23 -0700, Christopher Stone napisał(a):
> Actually, to be quite honest, I'm shaking my head in disbelief that
> someone actually  cares about downloading a few kilobytes.  Even less
> if you use delta rpms which you probably should be doing by now
> anyway....
Actually, it's quite a few megabytes of metadata to download because
someone changes something (in this case, a perfectly correct
description, FC6 is still Core+Extras), and in case of deltarpms,
please, teach me, how to use them at this time without setting up my own
mirrors.

Lam