Re: rpms/kmenu-gnome/FC-6 kmenu-gnome.spec,1.9,1.10

On 7/8/07, Michael Schwendt wrote:
Our users shake their heads in disbelief, when new builds are published
as updates just for a changed description like in this case.

Yup, may sounds like that. But however, I'll be offline for 2 weeks
(vacation) soon, I'm trying to cut down the number of open bugs I have
under my name.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com