Re: X woes - can't set the correct resolution no matter what...

On 09/07/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
I hope this is the right list to raise this issue... if not point me
in the right direction.

The development list is for the development of Fedora only as has already been pointed out to you here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-July/msg00510.html

Try #fedora on IRC or the main fedora list. I also find linuxquestions.org and fedoraforum.org extremely helpful.