Re: Parallel Booting

Bill Nottingham schrieb:
Got code? I'm interested in how much time is lost in the audit/setroubleshoot
logger logging the AVCs.

Should be in rawhide...
# yum install prcsys

Btw, I am not interested in quenching the last seconds out of the system. My primary interest is in getting dependencies in the initscripts and adding the static dependencies is the first step.