Re: Video and Keymap Quirks

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 10:12 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> You might have heard about the HAL quirk site [1] for suspend and
> resume
> quirks before, but now we are collecting keymap quirks to make the
> special buttons such as multimedia keys and Fn function keys do the
> right thing.

Does this also include usb keyboards or do you only need help with
laptop keyboards?

I have FC6 running on my work laptop with external USB wireless Labtech
keyboard. gnome-keybinding-properties recognises all keys I press and I
can assign them to open my default browser or email program - but I can
even choose that email button opens terminal or any other combination.

Can you please explain if you my contribution with even a keyboard that
is recogniosed by the system (kernel+gnome) or not?

Or do you need only keys from my IBM thinkpad.

Thank you.