Re: Please Read: Need help in replacing music in Fedora package

On 7/9/07, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa redhat com> wrote:
Hello interweb. I need help. (This is going out to a few places, as to
hopefully have it picked up)

One of my Fedora packages (rocksndiamonds) has a slight problem. Turns
out that some of its audio files are straight copies of music which was
used without permission.

Is any of the music from the Red Hat Summit Compilation appropriate? I
know its CC licensed, but I'm not sure of the details as regard to
which CC clauses are riding on each song.  I guess you would need
share-alike and the derivative clauses.  Magnatunes has a
re-compilation of the songs to listen to. search for Red Hat Summit in
the magnatunes plugin for rhythmbox.

-jef